Sales Revenue: $3,700,000
The company architecturally designs, engineers, builds, installs and trains both fixed television broadcast station units and mobile video production trucks and fly-packs. The integrated systems are made of hundreds of components from dozens of manufacturers.
Principals of this full service and manufacturing company in the broadcast video industry have been building top of the line products since 1978. Video systems are optimized for sports, concerts and conferences and are used by schools, churches, local governments, US military, foreign governments and who’s who in US entertainment industry.
The company’s branding is well recognized and is acknowledged as the leader in the industry. Purchase price includes;
- Extensive library of detailed plans of products,
- Vast and diversified customer list,
- $5,000,000 of Work In Process (WIP),
- $29,000,000 of signed backlog of projects
- $2,000,000 of fixed assets, equipment and inventory
- $300,000 supplies and tooling.