If you’re a business owner in Los Angeles or Long Beach, you may have grappled with the question of whether or not to sell. If you’re an entrepreneur, you may debate whether or not to buy an up-and-coming or established business to try your hand at ownership.
Whether you’re interested in buying or selling, hiring a business broker can help with both processes. Many businesses can benefit from the knowledge and expertise that a business broker delivers.
LINK LA is the business broker of choice for businesses in the Long Beach/Los Angeles market. LINK LA effectively evaluates your business to help ensure a successful sale. Our team is comprised of knowledgeable, experienced individuals that have the skill set to effectively market and advertise your business, field potential buyers who would be an excellent match and manage the process successfully from start to finish.
Why Should I Hire a Business Broker?
Consider these potential benefits to hiring LINK LA to help facilitate a successful sale:
- Confidentiality. LINK LA protects the identity of your company when we show your profile to owner-approved potential buyers.
- Business continuity. Selling a business is a time-consuming endeavor. You’re expected to keep the day-to-day operations of your business up and running while also participating in the sales process. When you use the services of a business broker, you can offload the tasks associated with the sale to LINK LA, so you can focus on running your business until the sale is complete.
- Fielding the right potential buyers. LINK LA has a crop of tools and resources to reach a pool of interested, ideal buyers who are ready to pay your asking price.
Valuing Your Business
Setting a price for your business can be difficult because to you, it’s worth a lot in emotional investment and the time you’ve devoted to it over the years. Business brokers, like those in LINK LA, can help you come up with a price that makes sense as it pertains to a variety of factors including:
- The current market in your geographical area, as Los Angeles/Long Beach can be extremely competitive
- How much interest there is from potential buyers
- A full financial evaluation of your business’s standing; exactly how profitable it is each year, and what can be expected for the foreseeable future
In general, we use databases as guidelines and reference points and draw on our personal experience, but the best way to know if your business is priced right is if you have a number of serious offers. A business that’s priced right for sale means it’s better in touch with current market values and is in a better position to defend that price, letting you reap the benefits of a faster, smoother sale.
LINK LA business brokers, based in Long Beach, are ready and willing to help you get the best possible asking price for your business when you’re ready to sell. Give us a call today to get started at (310) 539-8300 or email at email@example.com.